Saturday, October 1, 2011

About Me.

   Hi everyone! My name is Sara. I'm originally from southern Illinois, and now living in Pittsburgh. I'm attending Point Park University as a photography major. So far, I love it! After college, I hope to start my own portrait studio somewhere in Illinois.

   I have been taking photos of families, seniors, weddings, engagements, etc. for about a year now. It's been a great experience so far and I hope to continue this in the future. If portrait photography does not work out, I would like to work for a newspaper or magazine taking photos of sports. I love action photography! But, my favorite is still portrait photography.

My goal as a photographer is to help people remember special occasions, like weddings or their senior year, and capture other special things in their lives, like family pictures and engagements. My favorite type of portrait to take is definitely seniors. I love being able to work with people my age and the ability to really have fun and take fun, creative pictures.   

   Hopefully Point Park will be able to help me achieve my goal!

Samples of my previous portrait sessions! -> www.facebook.com/pages/sara-lynch-photography

No comments:

Post a Comment